Bonus Money Rules
At Bingo Diamond we may give you both Bingo Bonus money (BBz) and Casino Bonus money. These two separate bonuses can only
be used in their respective games, i.e. Bingo Bonus money (BBz) can only be used to play bingo games, and Casino Bonus Money can
only be used to play casino games.
Once any relevant terms and conditions are met, you may request a withdrawal from your cash
balance. However neither your BBz nor your Casino Bonus money can be withdrawn, but you can withdraw the winnings from any game that
you play with your BBz or your Casino Bonus money.
Bingo Bonus Money (BBz) Rules
We may give you BBz for lots of different things. It might be a bonus when you register and deposit, or it might be a reward
as a result of one of our weekly or monthly promotions.
We do however have to attach some rules to these BBz:
- Most players at Bingo Diamond are honest & trustworthy. To ensure that our extremely generous BBz specials are not abused,
any player who wants to withdraw all or part of a cash deposit will forfeit all of their BBz. This policy does not apply to the
withdrawal of Progressive Jackpot winnings. This policy will never restrict any player from withdrawing legitimate winnings. It
is just a way to ensure that no one abuses the system.
- When you are playing bingo games you will be playing with your Cash Balance and your Bingo Bonus Balance. Together these form
your Bingo Bonus Account, with which you can play bingo games. These balances are displayed in the bingo lobby and in the bingo room.
- BBz can only be used to buy tickets once all money in your Cash balance has been exhausted.
- BBz do contribute to the total jackpot per game, and you can buy tickets using your BBz, and win the total cash jackpot just like any other game.
- BBz can never be withdrawn from your Bingo Bonus balance.
- Winnings derived from any complimentary, promotional BBz or Free Tickets you receive are not eligible for withdrawal, if you have not made a cash deposit.
- Players will be required to complete an acceptable amount of gaming activity (defined as meeting the wagering or play-through requirements) before being eligible to withdraw winnings from tickets purchased with BBz. For details of these wagering requirements please see section 8 of our Terms and Conditions.
- Only if you have made a recent deposit at Bingo Diamond are you eligible for any Promotions and Chat Game BBz prizes.
- Players can pre-buy bingo tickets using BBz, however please note that a limit may apply to the number of tickets available per game when using bonus funds.
- Players must use your BBz bonuses within 3 weeks of them being awarded, failing which any BBz balance remaining after this time will expire.
- For further information, please see the Your Bingo Bonus (BBz) Account section of the Terms and Conditions.
Casino Bonus Money Rules
Bingo Diamond also has a Casino Bonus System, which is extremely simple to use:
- In addition to your 'Bingo Account' you are given a 'Casino Account' where you can receive Casino Bonus money to play the casino games.
- The first thing to remember is that you can play all of the casino games on offer with your Cash Balance, but you are not allowed to use your Bingo Bonus Balance (BBz) to play the casino games.
- When you are playing casino games you will be playing with your Cash Balance and your Casino Bonus Balance. Together these form your Casino Account, with which you can play casino games. This amount will be displayed as 'Real Credits' in the casino game you are playing.
- To see a breakdown of your Casino Account, (or 'Real Credits') into your Cash and Casino Bonus Balances you will see your Balance summary when logged into your account in the lobby.
Here are a few more things you need to know about your Casino Account:
- You are also allowed to play with your 'Casino Account' on all of the casino games.
- Your Casino Account has play-through (wagering) requirements. As you play and meet the play-through requirements, the bonus is released to your Cash Account in 10.00 casino-credit increments.
- Any bonus credited to your Casino Account is subject to play-through requirements. For details of these wagering requirements please see section 8 of our Terms and Conditions.
- For further information, please see the full Your Casino Account section of the Terms and Conditions.
When you visit Bingo Diamond Banking to withdraw any money, your Cash and Casino Bonus balances will be clearly shown. In the
Bank you can also keep track of exactly how much more you need for play-through to release any remaining Casino Bonus Balance
money into your Cash Balance. Your withdrawal limit at any time is your Cash Balance. The withdrawal page will clearly indicate that
you will lose your current Casino Bonus Balance if you continue with the withdrawal.
Page last updated on 13th October 2016